HOW IT WORKS
The referral program offers a referral payment to help NDBS attract, hire, and retain the best of the best. In exchange for a successful referral, we’ll provide YOU with a $3,000 (gross) referral payment.
So, what are you waiting for? If you know someone great that would be a fit for our open positions, please submit his/her resume to email@example.com.
THE FINE PRINT
By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity)
- Cannot be associated with or a consultant of a staffing/recruiting agency
- Cannot refer yourself
Your Referral Candidate
- Cannot be a previous employee
- Must be a candidate that NDBS is not actively recruiting, has applied to the NDBS career site, or who has had a dialogue about career opportunities with NDBS within the last 12 months
- Once referred candidate is hired, they must remain employed with NDBS for a minimum (30 days) and be in good performance standing
- Any referral is valid for 3 months from the time of submittal
If you are eligible to participate in the program, NDBS shall pay you a one-time referral payment, in the amount of $3,000 for any open position, for a referral that results in a successful regular full-time hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 30 days of continuous, active employment with NDBS
- Is in good performance standing at the end of such 30-day period
- Is still employed by NDBS at the time the referral bonus is to be paid
For referrals, you must complete and return IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that NDBS may require) in order to receive the referral bonus. NDBS will supply this form to you once your referred candidate has started employment with NDBS. The referee will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
NDBS will process the external referral bonus in approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 30 days of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information.
Payments will be made by company check from NDBS, in accordance with NDBS guidelines.
In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment will be made for the first referral received by NDBS.
Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of NDBS.