Due to growth, we have created a new position for a Project Manager that will focus on internal business projects within NDBS. This person will be responsible for project management for a broad, complex portfolio of initiatives impacting company operations, as well as overall business programs that require high levels of integration and change management between departments within NDBS to ensure project objectives, timelines, costs, and other measures of project success are tracked and achieved.
- Lead and prioritize strategic initiatives while working closely with many teams across the organization.
- Drive operational excellence and scale by establishing objectives and key results across NDBS.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems.
- Proactively identify upcoming risks, inefficiencies, issues, and bottlenecks, and resolve cross-team issues.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Adept at utilizing technology and developing analytics and business solutions.
- Participate in special assignments & strategic initiatives to support our business growth.
- Experience supporting change management initiatives in a small to medium scale business environment
- Facilitate business decisions making to ensure solutions align with strategy and can be sustained by corporate operations.
- Serves as a dedicated resource working directly with leaders and staff to support process improvement.
- Develop portfolio and executive level dashboards identifying critical path milestones, schedule risks, and other key data needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS in a Business discipline, or IT/Engineering
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to align communication with various teams.
- Excellent skills managing stakeholders
- Analytically strong, enthusiastic, flexible, assertive, proactive, structured.
- Ability to interface/cooperate with different people on different organizational levels.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical data, information, and documents.
- Support internal teams with data analysis and live dashboards.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office Suite (exceptional experience is required within Excel)
NDBS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fill out this form or email us at email@example.com