The Project Engineer at NDBS is involved in all aspects of the HVAC design / build process. From project conception through the details of design and field coordination, you will work with our staff of experts sharing and gaining practical knowledge and experience unmatched in this industry. This position is responsible for delivering project design assignments within time and budget parameters while satisfying client contracts.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
Travel Required: 10-15%
- Adhering to and upholding NDBS Core Values: Safety, we answer our phone, Always Innovating, Collaborative Partnerships, Reputation, and entrepreneurship.
- Design and plan layouts of equipment, duct, and piping systems.
- Drive the development of HVAC design from initial concept through construction drawing.
- Application engineering including but not limited to Sequence of operations, load calculations, psychometrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and temperature control systems.
- Engages in several levels of field engineering, assisting with project execution, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and commissioning.
- Prepare project estimates for design, equipment, installation, labor, materials, and other related costs.
- Review and approve contractor bids, RFI’s, submittals, and change requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering field
- Internship or related experience in the HVACR industry is preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated with excellent time and task management skills
- Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with changing priorities
- Ability to interact effectively with others in a team environment
- Excellent leadership, organization and communication skills
NDBS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fill out this form or email us at email@example.com