Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Position Type: Full Time
Project Administrator will be tasked with assisting Project Managers and Engineers in coordinating and managing the flow of information and documents between the company, engineering, subcontractors and clients.
- Assist Project Managers and Engineers in all aspects of the projects.
- Manage the projects within Procore and support the team with training, uploads and access.
- Project setup within Procore including contacts, workflow and sales estimates.
- Create and track commitments and change orders – purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assist in coordinating equipment deliveries.
- Track and manage submittal packages.
- Track assigned projects through the life cycle of a project.
- Communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Closeout – Request, create and track project close out documents
- Drawings – Upload and distribute drawings and specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of contractor industry experience in project or construction administration a plus
- Proficient in Procore a plus
Competence Based Qualifications
- Highly motivated
- Positive, helpful attitude
- Planning and organizational skills
- Project administrator experience a plus
- Strong communicator
- Self starter
- Adaptable to change
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Procore proficient a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
We pride ourselves in hiring the best. With an industry competitive pay structure, and access to the best training offered, we cultivate and grow our team from the inside. Get your career back on track, by filling out the form below.