Project Administrator will be tasked with assisting Project Managers and Engineers in coordinating and managing the flow of information and documents between the company, engineering, subcontractors and clients.
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: No
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Adhering to and upholding NDBS Core Values: Safety, we answer our phone, Always Innovating, Collaborative Partnerships, Reputation, and entrepreneurship.
- Assist Project Managers and Engineers in all aspects of the projects.
- Manage the projects within Procore and support the team with training, uploads and access.
- Project setup within Procore including contacts, workflow and sales estimates.
- Create and track commitments and change orders – purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assist in coordinating equipment deliveries.
- Track and manage submittal packages.
- Track assigned projects through the life cycle of a project.
- Communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Closeout – Request, create and track project close out documents
- Drawings – Upload and distribute drawings and specifications
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of contractor industry experience in project or construction administration a plus
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Positive, helpful attitude
- Strong communicator
- Adaptable to change
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Procore a plus
- Microsoft Office proficient
NDBS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We pride ourselves in hiring the best. With an industry competitive pay structure, and access to the best training offered, we cultivate and grow our team from the inside. Get your career back on track, by filling out the form below.