HVAC Project Manager
Project Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating work performed by our subcontractors on site to ensure that construction schedules are met and that our customers receive the quality and workmanship we demand in our finished projects. Must be familiar with HVAC systems of all types. Must be capable of maintaining excellent client relationships while maintaining project profitability.
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Yes
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and analyze assigned projects, establish schedules and project parameters and set procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Supervise the preparation of plans and specifications for the design/installation of solutions in buildings and institutions.
- Communicate with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors and field support staff.
- Control expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Prepare subcontractor request for quotations (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; and billing schedule of values.
- Receive and qualify subcontractor proposals; supervise work of assigned project staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Meet with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Establish a professional relationship with the customer and interface constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Obtain acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the customer.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
- Some travel with occasional overnight stays (20%)
- Manage subcontractors and other assigned project resources.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management or equivalent required.
- Must have proven track record and strong references.
- Mechanical, Engineering or Construction Management degree would be a plus.
- Estimating experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate with others both written and orally
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
We pride ourselves in hiring the best. With an industry competitive pay structure, and access to the best training offered, we cultivate and grow our team from the inside. Get your career back on track, by filling out the form below.