HVAC Project Manager
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Yes
Project Manager will be tasked with planning, directing and coordinating work performed by our subcontractors on site to ensure that construction schedules are met and that our customers receive the quality and workmanship we demand in our finished projects. Must be familiar with HVAC systems of all types. Must be capable of maintaining excellent client relationships while maintaining project profitability.
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Supervises the preparation of plans and specifications for the design/installation of solutions in buildings and institutions.
- Communicated with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors and field support staff.
- Controls expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Prepares subcontractor request for quotation’s (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; and billing schedule of values.
- Receives and qualifies subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Meets with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Establishes a professional relationship with the customer and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the customer.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
- Some travel with occasional overnight stays (20%)
- Manages subcontractors and other assigned project resources.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management or equivalent required.
- Must have proven track record and strong references.
- Mechanical, Engineering or Construction Management degree would be a plus. Estimating experience a plus.
- Able to communicate with other both written and orally
- Able to climb ladders
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
We pride ourselves in hiring the best. With an industry competitive pay structure, and access to the best training offered, we cultivate and grow our team from the inside. Get your career back on track, by filling out the form below.