Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist supports accounting and finance operations. This position has career advancement potential for a motivated, talented and detail-oriented individual with a superb logical/quantitative data analysis skill set to perform full charge accounting and finance duties.
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Location: Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Adhering to and upholding NDBS Core Values: Safety, we answer our phone, Always Innovating, Collaborative Partnerships, Reputation, and entrepreneurship.
- Provide quality internal and external customer service in accordance with our Core Values
- Obtain and verify approval of invoices prior to processing disbursements
- Obtain lien waivers as needed prior to processing disbursements
- Prepare and track all disbursements
- Code accounts payable invoices for proper account distribution and enter vendor invoices into the accounting software
- Resolution of purchase order exceptions
- Correspond with Project Managers to ensure proper documentation is received and processed
- Correspond with Subcontractors and Vendors to ensure proper information is received and vendor relationships are maintained
- Setup new vendors and maintain W-9 information as needed
- Assist with month-end close
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of contractor industry experience in accounts payable a plus
- Proficient in Excel a plus
- Commitment to the Company’s mission and core values in all duties and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to independently prioritize and effectively multi-task assignments
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced continually improving environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; ability to follow-up and follow through on all assignments
- Outgoing with positive, helpful attitude; Able to interact with all levels of the organization and external customers
NDBS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We pride ourselves in hiring the best. With an industry competitive pay structure, and access to the best training offered, we cultivate and grow our team from the inside. Get your career back on track, by filling out the form below.